Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hello fellow readers!

I'm sure you know from the previous post (from Kaitlin) that this blog is going to represent our journey through life and be a collection of our interests and activities both together and apart. I thought it'd be fitting that I also spend a little blerb introducing myself (Kimmy) and what I hope this blog will be.

First I thought I'd do that by showing you a little bit more about us:
 I'm happy and extremely lucky to say that we've gone through many many years of friendship. During those years we've always noticed that the activities that we find cathartic have always been similar - using our minds and working with our hands to form something, to create something (crafts, food, and more food). We also really really like cats (and most other furry animals).

So on this blog you'll find a conglomerate of posts regarding life, crafts, food, and most probably cats.


With that being said, I'm excited to see how this blog will grow. Be ready, readers!

-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs